Friday, August 9, 2013

Yesterday

So yesterday was supposed to be a chill day spend in bed with movies and hot cocoa. My day began that way which was so much fun. I really enjoy spending time with my sisters and I really enjoy relaxing too - SO this was the perfect combination for me. I started the day with a bowl of fruit and a cup of tea. We sat in our beds and watched chick-flicks like "Dear John", "Pitch Perfect" and "The last song". We talked and talked and read some magazines. Around 4PM I got an e-mail from my work saying that there were a lot that should be done by Friday! This meant I HAD to go to work. Way to go to screw up a nice day. When I got to work I saw how much work I had to get done. AND THAT WAS A LOT!!
We ordered some take out food - some kind of rice/nuddles dish - and it tasted delicious ATM. Later on I felt nausea but thought it was because I was tired. When I was done at work I went home and went straight to bed. I guess it was around 1AM. I woke in the middle of night and had symptoms that reminded of Food poison. Guess what? I went to the doctor this morning and she said that I have a mild food poison and have to stay in bed all day. tsk.tsk. It really sucks because I had plans this evening but every time I get out of bed I feel sick as hell. WhyWhyWhy do I always have to get hit by Bad luck?? On the bright side I can lay in bed watching 90210 and Vampire Diaries all day long. But it still sucks. I want to hang out with my friends sooo badly. It's hard.
Btw. I found this picture on WeHeartIt and I laughed hard!
You know why I laughed so hard? Because it's true. When you watch a movie and people in the movie get sick they look perfect and not sick at all. BUT when it comes to reality you look like trash and look like you're about to die. So this picture describes it really well.
 
Hope you're having a good one! Lots of love MissAKD

No comments:

Post a Comment