Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 15: Write about something you worry about a lot

Something I worry about a lot is the question “Am I good enough?” I think every teenager have had that thought about being good enough. Now and then I wonder if I’m good enough and when I do, I sometime answer the question with the negative word no. No you’re not good enough. Many teenagers live with low self-esteem and of course I do not have that much self-conscience as I want to. Next year, I’m out of High School and that terrifies me a lot. Am I good enough to follow the dreams I have? Am I good enough to study abroad? Am I good enough to graduate? AM I FREAKING GOOD ENOUGH? What if I fail? My whole future depends on these exams. So yeah.. this is something I worry about a lot. I don’t think people around me even notice it but I’m freaking out. Not just literally. If you’re one of those thousands of thousands teenagers who worry about the same thing – don’t give up! We’re going to stand side by side and together we’ll defeat this worry. I think it’s hard to talk about. It’s not something I want to share with many people. Maybe my closest friends and part of my family – the fact is that I DON’T KNOW! I don’t know what to do and it makes me sad. I could cry about this if I really wanted to and sometimes I do. It’s hard to handle such a pressure the society throws on us. It’s hard to handle a concern like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment