Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 9: Tell us about your day in detail

I woke up at 8.38 am and put on some cloth. I walked down stairs and gave my mom a good morning kiss. One of my two little sisters sat in front of the television watching “GO’ Sommer Danmark” – A Danish television program which is only airing in the morning. I walked to the kitchen and took some breakfast. My choice fell on “Koldskål med Kammerjunker”. A danish dish we love to enjoy in the summer. After I ate that I joined my sister at the television. When the clock was 10 am I decided to read in my book. Since yesterday I’ve been reading “Safe Haven” by Nicholas Sparks. I’m already caught in it. It’s so good. The reason I began with this book was because the screen version has come to the Danish theaters and I want to read the book before seeing the movie. At 12 O’clock I made a salad for lunch. I cut cucumbers, tomatoes, avocadoes, fresh mozzarella cheese and sweet corn. Then I boiled some pasta and fried some bacon. It tasted delicious. After that I went straight to bed because I had the worst headache and practically was really sick L My mom woke me up at 7 pm to dinner. After dinner I cleanse my skin and brushed my teeth and went straight to bed again. I know a very bad day! I hoped it would have been a more exciting day I could tell about but sadly it’s not.

No comments:

Post a Comment