Monday, April 22, 2013

Lockout wtf?

So I guess it's my turn to write something.
All day, I have been at home, and doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. We have this thing in Denmark, called "Lockout". The thing about "The lockout", is that the teachers can't teach, and the students can't learn. It's sucks really much, because my sister and I are supposed to go to exams in about a month - and that's practically impossible, because we haven't learned anything in the past 5 weeks. So..... that's just greaaaat!
Even though I think it's awesome to be home all day, and I guess many teenagers would think so - cause' you know, we're teenagers for God's sake! But I still feel SOOOOOOOOOO lazy!
The worst thing about this "Lockout" t"hing, is that I'm supposed to go to High School next year, after the summer vacation, and I don't know if I'm ready for that, after this huge break of the studies. I guess that's the big problem for us - teenagers - we have to be told that we're good enough, otherwise we will just go and wonder, if we are - and most of us will think we aren't. I guess we just got to keep our heads up. And why don't we do that with a little feel good music?
It's really old, but I still love it so much!
Put your records on -Corinne Bailey Rae
 
And when you're just feeling lazy - Like me!
XOXO
MissMKD

No comments:

Post a Comment