Monday, April 22, 2013

Summer cravings

 
For a while I've been addicted to polyvore. Polyvore is a site where you create your own outfits. I've made this outfit down below, which I think is very suitable for summer. Now I really want this outfit. The colors, on the Air Max and the OPI nailpolish, indicate summer and fun. For a long time now I've craved for a skirt like the black one - I think it's really gorgeous and the details with the long sleves completes the skirt. Summer is coming!!!! AND I CAN'T waaaaaaaait :P
Let me know what you think about this outfit down below and you'll be welcome to check out my polyvore here!
 
Untitled #19

 
Later today Mette and I will post about some workouts we've been doing.
Meanwhile have a good one - lots of love
Missakd

No comments:

Post a Comment