Monday, April 8, 2013

My parents = the best!

Right now I have this large assignment due today at 2 pm (danish time). Yesterday was a very stressful day and I told my parents that I wasn't hungry for lunch, but instead of listening to that they made me a good lunch and hot chocolate with french vanilla (my favorite). Right now I'm almost done - the pieces just has to fall in place and I'm off to school to hand over my assignment! Gosh you can't imagine how much I look forward to get the burden of this assignment of my shoulders.
Back to the assignment! Hopefully I'm going to write in here later today otherwise it will be tomorrow!
Lots of Love Missakd
This picture describes my situation perfectly... I really want to write a decent post for you guys today... So CHECK BACK SOON! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment