Monday, April 15, 2013

Update

I've seen better days. Some days ago I thought the weather was turning towards summer, but I guess I was wrong. The sky is constantly grey and that's sad, but if you look on the bright side it's pretty warm for a grey weather - thumps up! Except for that everything is pretty good. Friday I was at a party at my school - it was tons of fun... I danced a looot! I love to dance - and have loved it ever since I was 7. 
Right now I'm enyoing a good cup of Peppermint Hot Chocolate while I'm doing my homework. I fell for this type of Hot Chocolate at christmas time last year when Starbucks had it on their "menu". Ever since I've wanted to make my own peppermint hot chocolate.
Sadly I do not own any Peppermint Creamer or something like it - but my sister got this crazy idea. And it's pretty amazing. The recipe is simple and foolproof. If you have hot chocolate powder use that. It's what I use. Okay let's begin...
Take a cup out on the table. Put 3-4 teaspoonfuls hot chocolate powder in the cup and pour hot water in it. Before you pour the milk into the cup, take a peppermint sweets and put it in the cup. Now stir the hot chocolate well so the sweets will dissolve in it. When the sweets are dissolved you can now - if you like your hot chocolate with milk - pour the milk into the cup. And voila you now have a cup of peppermint hot chocolate. It's very easy and taste delicious!

Let me know if you guys have another way of making this delicious hot chocolate :-)
I guess that's it for now. This was just a little update - I promise to write again soon. And I can already reveal a bit about my next post. It's about a goal and dance.

A good song to you guys this monday. I will go to bed now - It's almost 10 pm here in Denmark.
Lots of Love Missakd

No comments:

Post a Comment