Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day 11: Things you want to say to 4 people

I probably want to say to my grandparents, who all are in heaven now that I love them and miss them very much. To my mom’s mother, who I’ve never met, I would say I’m sad that I never got to meet her and see who she would be like. I lost my granddad – my mom’s father – when I was 14. I miss him so much! I wish that I had them all to stand by my side now when I need them. My biggest wish was to have my grandparents at my confirmation but they didn’t make it. My granddad – who was the last of my grandparents alive - died a year before my confirmation. I want to say to them and make sure they know I’m okay! But I miss them. They probably already know this… I have the feeling that they’re sitting with each other and starring down at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment