Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 4: 10 likes and 10 dislikes

Likes:
  • Candy
  • Kittens
  • Music
  • Summer
  • Traveling
  • Science
  • My family
  • Partying
  • Working out
  • Berries
Dislikes:
  • Bitches
  • War
  • Walking alone in the night
  • Being sick
  • Being cold
  • Spiders and other creepy-crawly.
  • Death
  • Fake people
  • Cancer
  • Arguing - Am I the only one who think that life is to short to argue? 

I think it's very hard to give you 10 likes and 10 dislikes at one time... I don't know why or I do know why actually - I think it's hard to give you them because I don't know if it has to be something big or just some things I happens to think of ATM. Hm nevermind. Here's my 10 likes and 10 dislikes - which I'm been thinking of in the last 5 minutes :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment