Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 6: Tell us about your pets, the ones you've had and lost

I've only had one pet and it was a guinea pig. We called it Sofus - The cutest name on this planet. I've never loved a pet as much as I loved him. We bought it from my kindergarden - their guinea pigs got mini guinea pigs and then we bought one of them. The cutest one! One time when it was my birthday I held a birthday party and invited my class... Beforehand I had told them to be careful and not tease him but then one of my enemies in the class decided to put her hand down into his cage! Lol he had a bad feeling about her and decides to bite her in the hand. When I found out I laughed a bit - I know it was an accident but deep down I've always thought he knew that I couldn't stand her!
One summer we had to go to the States and we left my guinea pig at my piano teacher (who had A LOT of pets... guinea pigs, bunnies, etc.). She was going to take care of him that summer. She did. He found a girl guinea pig and they fell for each other! Unfortunately my guinea pig was tired and put himself into a calm place. That was the last we saw of him. He died that summer. RIP. He will always be in my heart and everytime I see a guinea pig I think of him and miss him!

That's it for today! Have a very good one - I hope you're enjoying the summe as much as I do.
Lots of love MissAKD

No comments:

Post a Comment