Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Notebook, Summer, sunglasses = yesterday

Yesterday was a wonderful day! It started out with 50 minutes of school and after that I went home to enjoy the beautiful weather. Perfect blue sky with no clouds on. When I got home I hopped into my favorite shorts and Vans. I went for a walk with my sister, who's currently sick, just to get her out of the house for a while. My legs are still very pale from the winter - so I had to tan a bit.
As you can see my legs are pretty pale. Okay... I just need to tan a bit. Which I also did yesterday.
I went outside in my garden with a blanket, homework, a good book - in this case "The Notebook" by Nicholas sparks <3 <3 - sunglasses, a waterbottle and my ipod! It was a wonderful weather and I enjoyed every second of it.
Around 5 pm, the weather turned. The sky was grey and had lots of clouds on it. It's unbelievable how quick the weather turned.
 
Have a good one! Lots of love missakd
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment