Sunday, May 12, 2013

Eighteen

Soon I'm going to be 18 years old. Eighteen freaking years! How weird is that?!? Here in Denmark, it means you can get a drivers license, vote at elections, make your own choices and so on. You'll be counted as a grown-up! It really terrifies me - I'm not ready to be a grown up and make my own choises about everything! Am I ready to hit the roads? I guess I am... i don't know... hmm I guess I just want to be a kid for a little while. One more month and I'm eighteen. One more month just as a kid. One more month to do childish things and not to care what others might think about it. One more month and I'm technically a grown-up. One more month. Yirks it's soon - too soon...

Here in Denmark turning 18 is a big thing. You are officially an adult. I already know by now that in my birthday present from my parents I will get my drivers license - It doens't sound that big, but here in Denmark a drivers license cost pretty much... The only thing that i don't know is what to wish for from my closest friends - do you have any suggestions?? I'm a little lost here!
One thing I do know is that my birthday present to myself is going to be a pair of Nike Air Max sneakers!! Woop woop ^^ You can hear that i'm very exciteeeed about this :P
Soon I'll put up some cravings I just must buy this summer!



Until then, lots of love
- Missakd

No comments:

Post a Comment