Friday, May 10, 2013

Workouts

I've said that I would love to do a post about how I prepare myself and my body for the bikini season. This equals WORKOUT!
Many people know Blogilates, who's a pilates instruktur that makes youtube videos. She makes videos about every form of traning. If you especially wants to focus on your abs and getting a flat belly, you can choose a video about that or if you would like to work with your tricebs - you just find the video that focus on this. Easy right?? I really get motivated by these videos. I think it's because of how Cassey pushes you and smile through the entire session. I admit it - sometimes I get so pissed of by the way she is, because the workouts are so GOD DAMN hard. But on the other hand it's why these workouts are so good - because you get motivated. Afterwards you feel AMAZING! So thumps up for Blogilates. Other than these workouts you have to do some cardio or running and of course eat healthy and drink a lot of water. So keep that in mind ;-)
This may Blogilates have made a workout calender - so if you're up for it, you should definetly check it out! Right here.

Here in Denmark we have a mini break/vacation/holiday - idk what to call it! So hopefully I'll write some post. My little sisters are going to their first exams on monday - it's soooo exciting :P
Anyways here is a good song by a danish artist called Christopher. He's amazing!
The song is an acoustic version of the original party hit "Where do we go from here"
Check it oooooout

Lots of love
Missakd

No comments:

Post a Comment