Saturday, May 18, 2013

It Was a Good Day

Today has been a quite amazing day. The sun has been shining the entire day and I've helped my mom and dad out with some chores in our house and garden. It's been wonderful just to shut everything out - homework and school - to relax, stress down and help my parents out.

Today there's exactly 1 month to my birthday! I can't really describe the feeling I'm feeling about it. Monday, my best friend turned 18 and had a little cozy dinner which was soo  nice and I met some of her friends from school - they seemed pretty cool! Now it's my turn to have birthday and I haven't decided what to do - should I invite my friends and closest family to brunch or what?
I want to the share the day with them :-) I'll show you my birthday wishes when I'm done with them :P

Back to today! I painted a fence today - It was so much fun. The fence looks really pretty now and I'm proud of it. Yesterday I talked to my parents about buying an Iphone 4s. They said that it was totally fine with them if I wanted to buy one! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY - excitement!!!! So I will soon be the owner of an Iphone! woop woop ;)
I'll go out and enjoy the rest of the day here in Denmark - It's only 4 pm. And the weather is still AMAZING!
Here's a little song with Max Schneider - He's a youtube who makes cover versions and he's so wonderful! And charming! So shout out to Max Schneider <3
Have a good one - lots of love
Missakd


No comments:

Post a Comment