Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bucketlist

Hi guys.
Like many people, I have made a bucketlist with things I want to experience in my life. This is my bucketlist so far - I will update it now and then :)


1.       Study abroad

2.       Travel with my best friends

3.       Go on a roadtrip from New York to California.

4.       Move to a different country (perhaps The United States - D.C)

5.       Visit every beach in the world

6.       Swim with a dolphin

7.       Watch all Nicholas Sparks movies with my best friends

8.       Be happy

9.       Go on a date

10.   Go Skinny dipping

11.   Go skinny dipping at midnight (in the moonlight)

12.   Go on a double date (maybe with twins)

13.   Kiss under a waterfall

14.   Go to NYC

15.   Go to Vegas with friends

16.   Visit disneyland – all three of them

17.   Go to Hawaii and learn how to surf

18.   Say ‘yes’ to everything for a full day

19.   Cruise down route 66

20.   Spend New Year’s Eve on Time square

21.   Go camping in the State of New York

22.   Have sex in a limo

23.   Go to Italy

24.   Go to Barcelona

25.   Go to Berlin

26.   Visit all 50 U.S. States (States I’ve been: Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Florida, Virginia, New York, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware, Washington D.C/District of Columbia, )

27.   See the northern lights

28.   See a Broadway musical

29.   Kiss a cute guy at a party

30.   Have a boyfriend

31.   Find the love of my life

32.   Travel to every National Park in the U.S. (Zion, Yellowstone, Sequoia, Rocky Mountains, Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon,)

33.   Get married and have a big white wedding

34.   Have the perfect body – get in shape

35.   Learn to love myself

36.   Dance on stage

37.   Go to the top of the Eiffel tower

38.   OWN AN IPHONE

39.   Visit Niagara falls

40.   Try a cupcake from Georgetown cupcakes.

41.   Throw someone a surprise party

42.   Throw a drink in someone’s face

43.   Sleep under the stars

44.   Visit the walk of fame

45.   Walt through central park in the snow (does it count if it snowed when I walked through?)

46.   Have a valentine

47.   Read every novel written by Nicholas Sparks. (The Notebook, Message in a bottle, A walk to remember, The rescue, A bend in the road, Nights is Rodanthe, The Guardian, The wedding, Three weeks with my Brother, True Believer, At first sight, Dear John, The choice, The lucky one, The last song, Safe Haven, The best of me)

48.   Give my mother a dozen red roses and tell her I love her.

49.   Learn not to say yes when I really mean no

50.   Walk the Brooklyn Bridge

51.   Spend New Year’s Eve in an exotic place.

52.   Spend Christmas in an exotic place

53.   Go to a John Mayer concert

54.   Have a bonfire on the beach with my best friends.

55.   Get a map of the world, close my eyes and point to a place. Wherever my finger lands, book a holiday or long weekend there.

56.   Put four Mentos in a 2ltr bottle of Diet Coke, in the garden.

57.   Stay up all night with your best friend watching back-to-back classic movies. (Hannah and Sofie 2011)

58.   Find a man who can undo my bra with one hand

59.   Kiss someone in the rain

60.   Visit a concentration camp (Berlin class trip)

61.   Learn to say hello in 50 languages (check: French, English, Danish, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian, German, Chinese, )

62.   Try to shoot a real gun

63.   Own a pair of raybans (Clubmaster!!!)

64.   Date a guy with a nice accent
This is my bucketlist so far. Do you have a bucketlist?
Have a good one everybody - lots of love me (missakd)

No comments:

Post a Comment