Thursday, May 30, 2013

Make-up session and friends

Today has been a good day. It started out with a short day in school. Afterwards I met with two of my best friends at Nørreport st. In connection with the birthday of Sephora Copenhagen, we all had booked appointments to a make-up session at Sephora. The brand "NARS" has finally found it's way to little Denmark and I'm all excited about it. At my session I tried something from NARS summer collection with a focus on the eyes and lips. After this session I feel very positive towards/about the brand. It's definetly not the last time I'm trying these products. I've actually decided to buy some of the products I tried on today :-) Thumps Up NARS.
After the sessions all 4 of us decided to enjoy an ice cream in the lovely weather. We strolled down the streets of Copenhagen and ended at Nyhavn. Here we enjoyed a delicious ice cream - It has been the most perfect day with lovely people, beautiful weather and Copenhagen! You can see some pictures, I took with my Iphone (and they're all uploaded to my Instagram), from the day down below.

 Sephora Copenhagen

 My beautiful friend, Andrea, looks fab in the dressing room at Urban Outfitters.
 
Arrived at Nyhavn. It's the most charming place in Copenhagen. Down the canal of Nyhavn there's restaurants, café and so on. There's a speciel charm and the spirit there is amazing.


Three of my lovely best friends sitting at the quay at Nyhavn while eating their Ice Cream.

Me and Hannah's Ice Cream - yum! It tasted delicious :P
 
Have a good one everybody. Tomorrow is friday and then my reading weeks begin. Lots of love from Missakd.

No comments:

Post a Comment