Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My goal

Again I'm sitting with this big assignment due tomorrow. So right now I do not have any spare time - which is really sad!! :( Other than that today is pretty amazing. The weather is warm and the sun is shining. Magic blue with no clouds on - just perfect. School ended earlier today because my teacher had to go to the dentist - awesome for us students. I walked home with two of my best friends and talked - Seriously I have the greatest friends in the world. They can make my day with just a smile. Yesterday was actually a pretty shocking day: I nearly got runned down by a car. Also the tragical thing in Boston - my thoughts goes to the families of those who got hurt in the attack. <3
So yesterday I wrote about a goal. Today I'm going to reveal it. I've said earlier that I looooooove to dance. So I've found this video with Selena Gomez and friends on youtube - actually it's two videos... The point is, I've set as goal that I want to learn the two dances - It looks tough, but I'm willing to give it a try. The dances are very sexy and girly, but at the same time cool and have an attitude - which I btw. like. If you haven't seen the videos yet you can see them right away - just scroll down :-) Am I the only one who thinks these dances are amazing??

First video:
 
Second video:
 
 
Have a good one - Lots of love
Missakd
 


No comments:

Post a Comment