Sunday, April 7, 2013

A short introduction

Hi everybody!
We're three sisters who shares this blog - we wants to show you guys all the confessions of teenage girls and what we teenagers think of. Firstly we're going to tell you a little bit about ourselves.
Missakd:
Hi there. I'm a 17-year-old girl - soon 18-years (woopwoop) - from Denmark and I can't wait to get out of this place. Of course I love my native coutry, but a part of me don't belong here. I want to explore the world and meet new people - make new impressions of me and just start a new life. Yirks that sounded harsh! Okay I was about to tell you something about me as a person. Okay a bit geeky, but I'm into science - Math, physics, chemistry and so on. I can tell you science can be fun, but I'm only into science in school. In my spare time I hang out with my friends, listens to music (Jack Johnson, Lana Del Ray, Coldplay, Max Schneider, Carly Ray Jepsen etc), read (Nicholas Sparks - my all time favorite author), watch my favorite TV-shows ("Glee", "Grey's anatomy", "Private Practice", "Gossip Girl", "One Tree Hill", "Hollywood Heights" (Eddie Duran equals HOTSTUFF), "Pretty Little Liars", "Dawson's Creek", etc.) or movies (All the screen versions of Nicholas Sparks´ books, "Crazy, Stupid, Love" (Ryan Gosling equals HOTHOTHOT), "Something Borrowed", "Pitch Perfect", "Charlie st. Cloud", "The breakfast club", etc.) and so on. That was a short introduction about me. Now it's my sisters turn.
Missmekd:
Hi. I'm 15 years old and like my sister I also live in a little country called Denmark. In my spare time I sing in a choir and dance - lots of different styles. I love science like the rest of my familly. Music is my passion - can't live without it! My interest are a lot like my sister's - I watch a lot of television and loove traveling. When I grow up I want to move to another country - I have a lot of dreams and I would like to follow them some day.

Missmakd:
Hi. I'm also 15 years old - and Missmekd is actually my twin. Most of my interests are similar to my twin's.
You guys are probably going to learn much more about us when you read this blog.

Lots of love


No comments:

Post a Comment