Monday, April 29, 2013

Great... juuuuuuust great!

Great! Just what I needed. Since friday I've been lying in my bed because I'm ill. I'm sitting in my bed with a cup of tea and a good movie - now I just want to get better, but I actually enjoy the relaxing part.
So I have this friend, who's actually one of my best friends. Now and then she really pisses me of. I don't how to explain it - really. She cares a lot about partys and stuff like that, but when it comes to me I think there's more to life than just parties. wuhuu... The worst part is that, here I am lying in my bed... sick... and somehow she manage to irritate me - just rubbing salt in my wounds... I know it sounds dramatic, but it actually feels like that! I just want to cry - another thing that irritates me is I feel like she is trying to "steal"/"take", call it what you want, my best friend. It reminds me of the No doubt song "Don't speak" - "I really feel that I'm loosing my best friend". hm lately I've been feeling this. That's why I've been kind of sad and depressed. Have you ever felt that you're loosing your best friend? Or is it just me?
Today I finally got tickets to the John Mayer concert in Copenhagen!! I'm all excited!!!!! He's just wow! Have I told you that I'm also going to the Selena Gomez concert?? Well I am! I have to keep an eye on my sisters and their friend.
Here's a good song from the lovely John Mayer
Have a good one! Lots of Love from yours Missakd
- I am crossing my fingers and hopes to get well soon. I haven't got the time to workout, so my preparing towards the bikini season is on a pause :((((((


No comments:

Post a Comment