Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Movies, Choir and FUN.

So this is what I'm going to do today and tomorrow.
Well... As you all know, Denmark has this fun thing called "Lock Out", what a surprise? and I have been at home all day long today. But today has been a little bit better than yesterday. You know why?
Because I have actually been doing something today other than homework. I saw this great movie called "Step Up: revolution" As you all might know, I love to dance, so that is just the ideal movie for me to watch!
One other thing i have been doing today, is that I have been to choir practice. Now some of you may think, "Ohhh, that's sounds boring, you only sing hymns" And stuff like that. Even though we are a church choir, we sing a lot of other songs than that. We sing a lot with rythem songs. It's really fun! We even sing in danish (no wonder), english (Yay!) French (So beautiful) and Latin (That's kind of wierd though. lol).

Yeah, that was pretty much my EXCITING day..... lol. ;)
Just wanted to show you some klips from the dance movie, I saw today. It's so awesome!
 
XOXO
MissMKD

No comments:

Post a Comment