Monday, April 22, 2013

Exaggerated awesomeness!!

I just found out that John Mayer is comming by Denmark on his tour! How awesome is that?!?! Imagine me dancing of joy! John Mayer is extremely gorgeous, handsome and the best part is, that he's an amazing musician. The perfect combination.
For some years now, I've listened to his music and everytime I turn up for his music, I fall for his charm. Okay, I have to admit it... he's charming! Very charming ;)
Here in Denmark the weather is grey and sad. The last couple of days has bid on warm weather and a clear blue sky. Where did all the good weather go?? Us teenagers really need some optimism and the weather is one good way showing it. I some times have mood turns and they really gets reflected by the weather. Okay I know that some of my posts reflects my bad mood, but as a teenager who suffers from tension headaches and gentle migraines - I have to say, my life is sometimes not a piece of cake :-) Happy post will come soon. Here's a picture I took the other day, when the sun was shining, in our garden. The flowers are soo pretty now.
 
 
I was thinking of doing a post tomorrow about my workout I do to prepare myself and my body towards the bikini season. Also I want to make a post about some cloth I crave for this summer.
Since I've talked about John Mayer, why don't we take a listen to his song "Who says" :-)

 
Lots of love
Missakd

No comments:

Post a Comment