Sunday, April 7, 2013

Brighter days??


I look ahead and I wish for brighter and better days. Can't stand school at the time. I'm tired. Tired of people who feels sorry for themselves. Tired of how people react on something that doesn't even matter at all. I want to get out of this place - school exhaust me and I want to try something new. Just a week ago, I was traveling alone (without my 3 sisters) with my parents and life was good. I found myself in a city where I belong - I figured out that I want to study abroad and probably take my entire bachelor degree abroad after I've graduated senior High School. The only things that holds me back are my family - who will still be living in Denmark - and if I'm good enough both my language (speaking english) and wisely. Am I good enough?!?!
I have this dream about living in Washington D.C. I think Washington D.C is the most beautiful city in the world. It's a large city and the capital of USA, but it has a charm and aren't noisy as any other large cities I know. Yeah okay... I know that the charm about New York City is the noise and all the people - but in the end it's too much. I need peace. I want to go to a beautiful and charming University - for instance have you seen The University of Maryland? Gosh it's beautiful! My sister went there for a semester and I was all jalous. She's lucky but also clever like an eagle! It bothers me that I think I'm not good enough. Why can't I be as clever as my big sister?? And then I think, I have a year to think about it - a year to improve my knowledge. Maybe I'm ready and good enough in a year. Think positive :o) The weather is getting warmer - summer has to come soon! Come to mama. Perhaps the weather can keep my mood in another direction... We'll see!
Sorry for filling your heads with all my feelings - can't promise it won't happen again c",)
I need to stop overthinking everything!

Lots of Love
Missakd





No comments:

Post a Comment