Friday, June 14, 2013

The hell has ended - woop!

Tuesday I had my final exam in French! and it was an oral exam. I can't describe how much I've looked forward to finish this subject. It's been hard and now it's really weird that I'm done with french forever.... The oral exam went well - so I'm happy now! This was the oral exam/test I feared the most. The anxiety I had the days before was indescribably. After the exam I went out to celebrate it with one of my best friends called Ebba. We went to Frozberry which is a frozen yogurt place! Yum I really needed some FroYo to celebrate the victory of this exam! I can't describe my love for FroYo :P
It has taken me awhile to recover from the exams I've had the last couple of days. I'm tired all the time and I feel like crap. I need sleep... I feel like I am wandering around like a zombie... Jez just what a girl really wants!! Atm I'm listening to the lovely John Mayer <3


This gorgeous girl, Ebba, is one of my best friends! She's so happy that the oral exam went well and the anxiety is over! And of course she's happy about eating that delicious FroYo :P

A healthy and unhealthy FroYo! You can probably guess that this cup of FroYo is mine. I lovelovelove frozen yogurt yumyum!

The goof to the right is me. The lovely girl to the left is Ebba! This were the perfect way to celebrate an ending :)
 
Lots of love MissAKD

No comments:

Post a Comment