Monday, June 24, 2013

New in: Sephoraaaaaaaaaaa

NEW IN from Sephoraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! woop woop. I talked my dad into buying some things for me at Sephora. He was in the States and it was obvious to get something at Sephora. I'm kind of addicted to Sephora :o
What I bought was some basic stuff I just needed at the time and lovelovelove atm.
woop that baaaaaaag <3
What I got:
- The POREfessional from Benefit Cosmetics: I've heard so much good about this primer. I've for a long time now considered buying this and now I finally did it. And I'm glad I did it. It's by now the best primer I've tried. I lovelovelove it. It's very smooth when applying on the skin and it reduce your pores which is awesome. It's definitly a buy I would do over and over again. Thumps up Benefit!
- The Vitamin Plus face cream by Ole Henriksen: This cream I've used before. In my face rutine this is a basic thing I have to have. It's very moisturising and contains lots of good vitamins which is very good to your skin. I've got very dry skin so this helps to keep my skin moisturised.
- The acne solutions clearing concealer by Clinique: This is one of my all time favorite concealer. It's very good towards your skin and it cover up your breakouts. Thumps up ;)
 
This was what I bought this time but there's probably soon many more buys from Sephora... Because I need some summer favorites of Summer 2013!!
I've already got some things I'm looking very much forward to show you.
Lots of love MissAKD

No comments:

Post a Comment