Sunday, June 9, 2013

EXAMS equals me being NERVOUS!

While I'm studying for my french exam on tuesday, my parents are making me some lovely food and dinner in the evenings. I can't tell you how much I love my parents for helping me through this periode with exams and annual tests. I can already feel the exam anxiety in my body. My stomach hurts and I can't sleep at night. This final counts and that's why it terrifies me. Okay... not just because of that... it's also because IT'S FRENCH! For GOD sake. It's an oral exam where I have to speak french... yirks! That's probably what terrifies me the most. Right now I should be studying but I don't know where to begin. My entire weekend I've ask myself that question: "where do I start?". Hmm I should probably get going.

 This salat is soooooo delicious! It's pretty simple - as you can see there's fresh tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, basil, salt and pepper! Simple, delicious and healthy :P YUM! I posted this picture on Instagram and got around 20 like in no time... Gosh people do like delicious and invitingly food! 
French: The more and more I study, the more and more I get tired/sleepy and the letters gets blurred out. Yesterday, I took this picture because I thought the effect would look cool! And I have to say... I think it looks pretty awesome. It describes the situtation I was in yesterday. It's a picture everyone can relate to and some can interpret on. A picture can say more than a thousand words.
 
I will return to my studying for the French exam. Wish me luck and have a good one!
Lots of love Missakd <3

No comments:

Post a Comment