Monday, June 17, 2013

A nice saturday at TIVOLI

Saturday, me and my family went to the amusement park called Tivoli. If you didn't know here's an awesome fact about Tivoli. Tivoli is the second oldest amusement park... in the WORLD! The oldest one is situated nearby where I live. It's quite unreal because the both of them are here.. in Denmark... But also pretty cool ;)
The reason we (my family and I) decided to enjoy the saturday in Tivoli were because of my birthday, which is this tuesday, but also because of we - more my bigsister - had a friend staying with her for the weekend and she is from America. So we had to show her the second oldest amusement park - OF COURSE ;) I had a blast! It was toooons of fun - me and my sister tried "The Demon" together and I have to say my little sister screams like a totally girly girl. So the entire tour I laughed hard! I couldn't stop laughing at my sister and her scream. It was so much fun. The weather wasn't bad either... until it turned 5 pm and it started pouring down!! We hurried home and I took some comfy cloths on and watched movies with my sisters <3
Down below, you can see some pictures I took at Tivoli with my phone :) I have edited some of them because I posted them on my Instagram!
The main entrance to Tivoli with the danish flag on top of it. I decided to edit this picture, so it became black&white because it gives the picture an atmosphere and a cool effect, which I love.

We had a lovely lunch and this was my dessert! It tasted absolutely amazing - Yum yum. It's a Chocolate covered almond cake with Vanilla icecream and raspberry sauce to give the heavy dessert a fresh kick :P 
This is my little sister Mette and I. As you can see, we had a blast in Tivoli :)
This is the view from the line to "The Demon". On the right you can see the amusement called "The golden tower". This picture says a lot about the weather and the atmosphere in Tivoli that saturday :) Wauw!

Have a very good one guys! Lots of love MissAKD

No comments:

Post a Comment