Friday, June 21, 2013

My birthday surpassed all expectations

 Some days ago it was my 18th birthday. I must say it surpassed all of my expectations... in a very good way :-) The day before, I couldn't sleep at all - but who can sleep the night before your own birthday? No one really! Finally the had come and I turned 18. 18 and now an "adult". I can now take my drivers license, vote at elections, get study grants each month, etc. Holy shit! (Language I KNOW). But I mean it. It's really crazy and unbelievable to think about - but in a good way ;)
The day started with me being awakened by song and presents from my lovely family. My mom and bigsister had to go to work at 8.30 am - so we were kind of in a "rush". AND I had to get ready to a picnic I had planned. So after breakfast and birthday song from the fam I hurried in the kitchen. It was actually tons of fun. My little sister and I put on some awesome music and danced around in the kitchen while we were preparing the food. At noon I hurried to take a shower and put on a cute outfit! Then I were off to the parc nearby the ocean. The weather was AMAZING and that day I got sunburned - yirks. I was a little late but I managed to get ready in time to my best friends arrival. I got a lot of cute and amazing things in presents from them - lots of candy... hmmm can think of why? ;) lol I'm just kidding! They know me too well - I LOVELOVELOVEEEE candy.  Spending my day with them was absolutely amazing. I couldn't have imagined another way of spending my 18th birthday. They made my day into an amazing one. It was very chill and we had fun playing "roundball". Don't know if you've ever heard of this game? but here in Denmark we play this game alot! AND it's fuuuuun :P
After my accomplished picnic I went home and we went out to grap dinner some place nice :-) My day was amazing and surpassed all of my expectations <3
Down below you can see some pictures from the daaaay!
This was what I was wearing. A cute summer picnic outfit. I had this skirt from Abercrombie which I bought some years back when I was in London. It's red and has floral print on it. Very cute to wear this summer! Definitly one of my favorite wear this summer. On top I'm wearing a lace blouse in blue. This is also from Abercrombie - I borrowed it from my sister in the special occation. Underneath the blouse I'm wearing a basic tank top - in blue of course - also with a bit of lace. NOW to the shoes. Because it was a picnic I chose to wear some comfy shoes. I decided to go for the black VANS. This outfit was super cute and summer-ish - very laid back, chill and also pretty. Definitly an outfit I would go for some more often.
This is a cute picture of me and my bestfriend. She's so gorgeous and she makes me laugh!
The gurrrrrrrrls <3 My lovely best friends - all together!
I got a birthday basket! This is all of my presents from my friends and family :-) Another day I will go into details.
 
Have a good one - lots of love MissAKD

No comments:

Post a Comment