Thursday, August 8, 2013

Girls night in

GIRLS NIGHT IN or should I say Girls day in? Right now the clock is almost turned 10AM and the weather in Denmark is grey and filled with rain. A rainy day perfect for relaxation and cozyness. My sisters and I have decided to make the day a 'girls night in/girls day in'. We're going to watch some movies, read magazines while drinking a cup of tea or hot chocolate. We've talked about putting on some makeup and facial masks and stuff like that. Stay in bed all day was actually the plan. It's been so long since we've last had our girls night in and stayed in bed all day watching movies and talked. I'm really looking forward to some sister fun. TODAY IT'S A BED DAY!
 Maybe I'll post something tomorrow about it! Just wanted to update with a little post - I know it's not a 'useful' post - if you could call it that - but I wanted to write and say 'hey'. So hey guys ;) And more deepdigging post will come soon.
xoxo missakd

No comments:

Post a Comment