Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What I hate...

Yo! I don't know why I just wrote that. I kinda was feeling it - lol. I don't know why I always write 'hey', 'hi' or in this case 'yo' because I don't really know if anybody actually take time to read my post. hm sooner or later I need a feedback because I feel like... haha I feel like I'm talking out into the air and people are walking past me and thinking 'WTF?'. I know. But I like it - I like talking to myself or out into thin air. You get the most interesting conversations. Jesus NOW I sound like a total wacko in here as well.
Okay.. Just before I was thinking about something that really bothers me. I know, again I have some problems like always, but this time I really think people should pull themselves together a bit. As many other people I spend a lot of time on Weheartit. If you was wondering, my name on Weheartit is, of course, Missakd :-) Back to the thing. I'm kind of addicted to Weheartit and sometimes there's a lot of crap in there. I wanna show you guys a picture that made me speechless. I can't seem to find the picture again but I can tell you what it was about. It was about everybody lies. I think that's kinda harsh because when did everyone decide to lie? Eventhough it's a small lie or if it's a bigger lie - sweethearts a lie is a lie! Personally I hate when people lie to my face. I really hate it. Often you don't even notice that you've been lied to but when you eventually - and a lie always comes out - find out that this or that person told you a lie straight to your face... I shut down. I kind of just click! I can't believe a person who would tell a lie. Right now I'm sitting here and lectures you about lying and lies like I don't tell lies. I did once but I haven't done it for some years now. I've seen what lies can do to people and to myself and I won't be treated like that - that's why I don't lie. When I was little i did - small lies - but eventually I would tell the truth because I couldn't bear the burden of the lie. That's the problem about me... I always feel guilty when I've done something I really shouldn't have done.
Like I said over the last years I've started to think of me as a person and this summer vacation has made its way.. I guess everybody needs some space to figure out what you want with life and how you want people to see you :-) Share some looooove not hate and lies.
Have a good one everyone! Lots of love xx Missakd

No comments:

Post a Comment