Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 7: Post your favorite Movie, TV-show, Band + food

My all time favorite movie is a classic. It’s “A Walk to Remember” which is based on the book by Nicholas Sparks. I have to say that he’s my favorite writer/author. The reason I like this movie is because the story and the plot is amazing. You meet the girl Jamie who happens to have leukemia. The coolest dude in their High School falls for Jamie even though Jamie told him not to. It’s a mix between romance and a movie you can cry at while watching.

My favorite TV show must be “One Tree Hill”. All the drama in Tree Hill… I LOVE IT. I have to say that the last seasons were driven to far – which means my favorite seasons have to be 1,2 and 3 of course. I have always wanted to move to the States and after watching One Tree Hill, I wanted to move SO BAD! The High school system is so much different from the Danish schools. My all time favorite couple is – of course – Haley and Nathan. If you’re a teenager and you’re looking for a good TV show – you should definitely try this out.
My favorite band…. Hmm that’s a tough one… I listen to lot of music… I would say it’s Coldplay. I don’t think that I’ve ever met a person who did not like Coldplay. Their music is chill and amazing. There’s a meaning behind. I don’t know if I need to explain more about them lol.
My favorite food is hmm that’s a tough one. I would say favorite junk food is a foot long chicken and bacon sandwich from Subway. Yumyumyum!  My favorite homemade meal is rump steak with gravy and potatoes. CAN I say delicious? D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!

No comments:

Post a Comment