Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 5: A picture of somewhere you've been to

A picture of somewhere you've been to
 
Today I have to post a picture of a place I've been to. I've decided to take a picture of the "main entrance" to the Davy Crockett Ranch in France. This place actually means a lot to me. When I was a little kid, my family and I travelled many times to France and stayed at this ranch. As a kid you always love Disneyland and I still do. This is a place where I really want to go back. It's cozy and kind of big. There's this very BIG indoor water complex which is sooooo awesome. Sometimes the Disney characters visit you. Some say it's an amusement park for itself. Davy Crockett Ranch is situated 15 minutes from the theme park which isn't that long if you have your own vehicle. I would definitly recommend you to stay at the Davy Crockett Ranch in France. After a stay here you could go to the capital Paris :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment