Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 1: Post a picture of yourself, and 10 facts about yourself

Post a picture of yourself, and 10 facts about yourself.

Okay 10 facts about myself...
  • I have 3 sisters
  • I'm into science (sometimes a bit geeky but I still love it!)
  • I'm a bit of a fanatic when it comes to fragrances - I absolutely love everything with a smell.
  • I have a weakness for boys who smell good - especially boys who smells of the Abercrombie fragrance.
  • I want to study abroad - It takes a lot but I'm willing to go through with it and take a bachelor degree in either the States or London.
  • My favorite candy/sweets is skittles, starburst and mint oreos. I lovelovelove sweets :P
  • Most of my friends are girls - I've always had a hard time connecting with guys (it all goes back to primary and lower secondary school)... it only happens for real when I'm drunk and it's been awhile.
  • Many tells me I've got an awesome taste in music! Which I'm very happy about because music is my life... can't live without it!
  • The best phone I've ever had is my lovely IPHONE 4S!! I feel complete and fash with it.
  • As person it's difficult to get to know me. I'm only letting few into my life and get close to me. That's why I've got 6 very close friends and my family who I love veryvery much!
This was 10 quick facts about me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment