Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 8: Band/Artist you have seen live

I haven’t seen that many artists live but a few. As I recall it, I think it’s actually only 3-4 different artists - all Danish. The first is Jesper Boesgaard. He participated in the Danish X-factor some years ago. My best friend had the biggest thing for him and as the good friend I am, I went to the concert with her. The best part is that the concert was free! Now he goes under the name Jesper Nohrstedt. Check the video out down below.

The second concert I went to was with the Danish band “Dùnè”. I’ve always loved their music and somehow they managed to keep me on their fan-list. Lol. If you want to check them out – check the video out down below.

The third live concert I went to was with the Danish singer Christopher. THAT BOY! He can sing, looks gorgeous and has a very special charm when performing live. If you don’t know him check the video down below and get an opinion about him. He is gooooooooooooooood!
The last one is the Danish reggae boy called Kaka. This was also a free concert because he performed at the street event by city have once a year. He is so cool – both the music and also the way he looks. He lives and breathes for the reggae culture which is awesome. The cool thing about him is that his songs all have a good message towards the people. For example, don’t bring knifes into the nightlife. Check him out down below.
These are not my last concerts I will participate at. Selena Gomez is coming to Denmark in August and I’m going to that concert because my sisters aren’t big enough to go to a concert alone. Also in October I’m going to see John Mayer!! Woop woop. Something I look very much forward to.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment