Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 2: Write about your relationship status

SINGLE! I'm 100 percent and definitely single. Sad huh? Not really! Of course I would love to have a boyfriend but it's fun to be single. You can flirt and charm yourself in on guys and stuff like that. That's fun and nice. ATM I do not miss a boyfriend because I'm busy with manymany things but some times when you feel alone or just want someone to hug you - that's the time when I miss having a boyfriend. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to die single. I don't know why... I just sense it, you know... When people say you're pretty and of course you're going to get the guy or something like that - It's bullshit. I don't believe it. Sure, I got low self-confidence when it comes to this. I hate it when people says things like it's a matter of course.
What the perfect boyfriend would be like:
I do not want "the perfect boyfriend". I just want someone to act silly with, someone who treats me well and loves being with me more than anything. I want someone who can wait for me!
So when the time is right I'm looking very much forward to have someone who cares and will stand by my side :-) (Like the picture down below)

No comments:

Post a Comment