Tuesday, May 28, 2013

50 random questions

I was bored so I answered these random questions for fun wuhuuu

1. What is your best friends name?
- Hannah is my best friend in general... but I have three more called; Andrea, Sofie and Ebba :)
2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
- Black and White
3. What are you listening to right now?
- "Your Body is a wonderland" by John Mayer
4. Whats your favorite number?
- 18 (my birthday)
5. What was the last thing you ate?
- biscuits
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
- Hmm... it's a tough one... hmm I guess it would be pink (I know I'm a girly girl)
7. How is the weather right now?
- It’s sunny, blue sky with lots of clouds on and hot.
8. Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone?
- Calling my older sister and my friend Sofie called me.
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
- surprisingly their hair and eyes.
10. If you could have super power, what would it be and why?
- oh god why this question? I wish I could stop time because there's so much in life you want to do, but there's just not enough time.
11. Favorite TV show?
- Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, Bones, Pretty Little Liars, One Tree Hill, Dawson's Creek.
12. Siblings?
- I have a big sister and two little sisters who happens to be twins.
13. Height?
- 1 meter and 70 centimetre
14. Hair color?
- Brown
15. Eye Color?
- Blue
16. Do you wear contacts?
- Nope, but I do have some reading glasses.
17. Something coming up that you’re looking forward to?
- Summer Holidays, my birthday and John Mayer concert in October. 
18. Favorite Month?
- June and December. June indicate summer and vacation. December indicates cozyness, family and traditions.
19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
- Yes definetly.
20. What was the last movie you watched?
- When in Rome
21. How many countries have you been to?
- I guess 6 :)
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
- um I’ve never tried haha. I guess I am ;) 
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
- hmmm no.... I always lose my balance and fall - so no ;)
24. Hugs or Kisses?
- Hugs, Kisses - It really depend on the person and the time! At this moment it's hugs.
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
- Chocolate!!!
26. What is something you like about yourself that isn’t a physical feature?
- I'm a kind-hearted person and patient.
27. Choose one: Youtube, Reddit or Facebook?
- Youtube/Facebook - depends on my mood. Today it's youtube.
28. One thing you look for in a friend/partner?
- Warmth and kindness.
29. What color is your toothbrush?
- White
30. Piercings?
- I have my ears pierced if that counts.
31. Favorite movies?
- I have a really long list (just like TV-series)... I guess it's "A walk to remember" and "21 Jump street".
32. Favorite football Team?
- I don’t watch football, sorry
33. What are you doing right now?
- Sitting in my living room with my computer and amazing iphone. Chatting with people on Facebook and listens to music on Youtube. I probably should get started with my homework... but I'm to Lazy. Uh and I'm answering these questions ;)
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
- Salted popcorn
35. If you could buy any type of food right now, what would you buy?
- Mint oreos.
36. If you were to change your name to anything (first and/or last) what would it be?
- I wouldn’t change it.
37. Dogs or cats?
- Dogs.
38. Favorite flower?
- An orchid.
39. Been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to do?
- um all I can think of was one time in school where we got caught on facebook.
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
- hmmm not a best friend no.
41. Have you ever loved someone?
- crushed, yes. Loved? Not really. Hopefully it will happen some day.
42. Have you ever been admitted to hospital?
- Nope.
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
- Yes I'm still friends with one from kindergarden :)
44. Have you ever fired a gun?
-  Nope.
45. Do you like to travel by plane?
- Yes of course.
46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
- Right-handed
47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
- hmm actually two.
48. Are you missing someone?
- Yes! I miss my granparents who died a few years back.
49. Do you have a tattoo?
- Nope
50. Sunrise or sunset?
- Sunset at my weekend cottage - beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment